Monday, August 11, 2008

My Friends and Family




About my family I have 2 sisters one was just born on July 8th, 2008 and my parents they r always at my games! I have 10 cousins not includinding me and my 2 sisters and i have 12 aunts and uncles. I also have 4 grandmas and grandpas. I just love my family! Me and my cousin blake are Disney Channel FANS! I'm the oldest of the cousins then it is blake...! My friends r the best! Sometimes we don't agree on stuff but then we agree on something! Now about me! I was born in Canby, MN on July 2nd, 1996. I love to play volleyball! That is all i got to say about myself! So please leave a comment if you read this!!


Shauna:)

2 comments:

Nina said...

shauna

Nina said...

wow ur ur ur ur ur born in on in on 9180 something how old r u ?????? wow r u like 10 12 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhomg omg