Friday, January 8, 2010

.:~*End of 2009 now bring on 2010*~:.

The end of 2009 was at Dec. 31st at 11:59 p.m and 2010 started on Jan. 1st at 12:00 a.m. I had a wonderful 2009 but now I'm ready for 2010 to be here!! Only 4 in a half more years tell I Graduate!!!....ugh can't wait...but then again i don't want school to end have to go to college and make new friends or unless some of you high school friends go with you!! or you guys go to the same college!!...Well in 2010 i will turn 14 finally!!..i turned 13 1/2 on January 2nd! My real birthday is July 2nd!!...I don't know what else i'm excited for but i just got to say... .:~*End of 2009 now bring on 2010*~:.

****Shauna**** <3

1 comment:

Nina said...

Shauna! Do you remember me? It's Nina! Im glad to see you back on ,! I haven't seen u on for like ever my dad and I were looking and waiting for you to come back on. Sooo are you exited to be in high school? Im scared to be in 5th cuz just on friday I over heard a 5th grade teacher yelling and screaming at a couple of kids and like all of the teacher changed my3rd rade teach is always yelling at me and my bffs and the libraryn' made us pick up after the 3rd graders mess or tash and crayons when me came to read and take a test! Do you have any advice for me?? If you do thanks so much!